Tuesday 21 April 2009

Proven method ways to get my ex gf call me

The 3 proven method ways to get my ex gf call me

Are you still calling, and calling your ex gf desperately. STOP from what you are doing right now.
Listen to me i'll give you 3 "proven method to get my ex gf call me" to you..but please read this carefully..

First step is you have to change the way you think.Absorb positive's energy to release the stress,headache and straight away plan what to do before ,during and after you've call her.

okay,don't ever go against her.Just give what her need especially time.Give her some time.This trick will make your gf thinking she is still yours.This is a subconcious mind trick that no one can defense against it.Don't set a date for your ex gf to move on,or when your gf had packed up her things.This will make her go away and think that ,if she answer your phone call,there are lot of headache to be recieved.

Am i correct?

"The Instant Reconnect Technique - I almost didn't include this one because it may be too potent. It is "psychological judo" and will trick your ex lovers mind into thinking you are still together. This is SUBCONSCIOUS and there is no defense against it. (Page 43)"


After the mind playing trick..you have to know what words to say and what to not.

Avoid the pleading's words such as can help me,i have to talk to you,i gonna kill my self, please answered my call, and a lots of you guys are expert to say the PLEAD words.

Use some imagination, plan how to trigger your ex gf mind such as...
"Hi Lisa,this is Jack.Recently i've recieved a letter(contest letter) for you..and do call me when you are free.I like to thank you personally."

Try to divert her thinking that problem is coming from you.she might reconsider maybe the problem is from herself.

well look what will happen..? this will trigger the 2 secret of all time that is curiosity and self interest..
is that cool?And you can make this to powerfull secret to make it working for you while you can put your head straight up and gain your confident before the coming date.

Before that you have to find out more Exactly what to say and what to do to get your ex back on a date. Follow my instructions and it will be easy as pie because it will seem so natural. This has worked hundreds if not thousands of times. (Page 38)

Stop being normal,boring old you...and find out more on What women crave the most... and if she doesn't get it...it is only a matter of time before SHE WILL look for it somewhere else. You can get her back fast once you master this simple technique. (This is the #1 technique used by unscrupulous Don Juan's use to steal married women.) (Page 6)

Prepared for the incoming call, and my advice is planning the strategy and words to say is better than just to get your ex gf to call you.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment