Tuesday 21 April 2009

Congratulatiuon Denise!

Congratulations!
May they find their true happiness.

Let me wrote some of the winners who get their ex back recently.

Works For Long Distance Relationships Too...

Just wanted to thank you and let you know how much you have helped me. I followed the [your guide] after a very bitter breakup of a two-year plus relationship (my first since my divorce from a 21-year marriage). It started out being one of the most difficult things I have ever attempted in my life and after the initial two weeks I started feeling stronger each day and better about myself. My ex sent me an apology email three weeks in ...By now, I had the strength to actually "sleep on it" and sent him a response the next day...within seconds he called me and asked to see me and was crying because he was glad I was talking to him. We are starting out very slowly again as friends (which is difficult for me since I am still deeply in love with him). An interesting note is this is a long distance relationship and your program still worked!! I am so happy to have him in my life again.

Thanks again,
Denise

Please click here to read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment